Other top rated products
- Belt Scabbard Gun Holster4.81481 star rating(54)
- Pocket Gun Holster5.0 star rating(14)
- Inside the Waistband #3 Gun...4.89474 star rating(19)
- Vertical Scabbard Gun Holster4.95238 star rating(21)
- MSP Paddle Gun Holster5.0 star rating(10)
- Inside the Waistband #2 Gun Holster4.94444 star rating(18)
- Double Thick Gun Belt5.0 star rating(10)
- Single Magazine Pouch4.875 star rating(8)
1. It was available for 6-shot K-frame revolvers, instead of only 5-shot J-frames;
2. It was available in practically-indestructible horsehide;
3. It was designed to carry the gun at the right angle for discreet concealment with a smooth, rapid draw.
Worn just in front of my right hip, the Kramer crossdraw holster tucks my 2" S&W 64 tight into my abdomen, without printing under a loose shirt. The holster barely extends below my beltline, for better concealment and comfort while sitting. And, the horsehide leather wears like iron, so it's not likely to soften or stretch to the point where it will allow a heavy steel revolver like mine to lean outwards over the belt, compromising concealment and retention.
All in all, this holster does everything that I expected it to, and even better than I had hoped! I expect to be carrying this gun and holster for many years to come!